Wednesday, July 3, 2013

AAAAAAFTER AAAAA LONGGGG TIMEEEEE

yes, im coming back.
Gosh, i really din come back for a long time like 2 years?
2 years did happen a lot of thing, A LOT.
Like i get my spm result like finally, yes GOD BLESS
i manage to get straight A's

Now, i m just graduated from foundation at kbu college.
Seriously, foundation really frustrated me a lot.
I feel that i am not that capable in study anymore.
I am lost.
Waiting for my sem three result, hope is not bad.

Yea, went for muet speaking test this morning.
Ok, not really that good.
But at least i felt good LOL
the guy in my group is just so handsome and friendly.
Helped us a lot though
Maybe one of the reasons i like him because he praised me
HAHAHHAHAH

Well, foundation life is a one year life that is quite special and memorable for me
because i went out to study for the very first time
get to know a lot of friends
which helped me a lot.
Yeah, i found that i always encounter a lot of good people
in my life. Like you, you and you.
You know who is ur friend when u r in trouble or in hot water.
I really touched and even cry when i was on the bus
on the way to airport.
Ok, i know i am too emotional, yea buttt it was like
we duno when do we ever have a chance to meet again
maybe we are just two parallel line which intersect for a while
then cross out back to the the straight and long parallel line
we never knew if there is a chance we can see each other in the future.
That Actually Make Me Scare and Sad.

ohya, i actually forgot to tell that i have a boyfriend already.
yeeeea, my first and hopefully the last boyfriend.
I will talk more about him in the next post.
Think i going to blog more coz it is real boring at home.
SERIOUSLYYYYY
See u next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment